Friday, August 6, 2010

4 Minutes - J. Lye


I work hard. I work really hard. And a lot of people don't see that. I continuously am not recognized as an artist that should be taken seriously in this industry. I am hoping that with this record I can change that. A lot of my music has been geared towards the females. "She's Dangerous" was a great song, but more of a club type track. This song right here is for the streets. I had to have a follow up single that hit hard. I really hope ya'll like it. Please, play this shit EVERYWHERE and spread it with everyone you know. The only way i'ma be noticed is through ya'll, and I wouldnt want to have it any other way. This song is called "4 Minutes" and the video is coming next week. Enjoy.

4 Minutes - J. Lye

1 comment:

  1. O.k I must admit, that beat is like aaaaa yoooooo. The concept is there and the heart is in it. I've been following you since you started. I would like to talk to you about a couple ideas I have. Hit me on facebook or email. facebook.com/lawmac123

    ReplyDelete